1) Official name: Republic of Poland (short form: Poland), Rzeczpospolita Polska (short form in Polish: Polska)
2) Official Language: Polish, one of the hardest langue to learn. I heard it may be the third hardest language in the world.
3) Location: Central Europe.
4) Capital city: Warszawa.
5) Population: 38 million.
6) Climate: The Polish climate is moderate continental, with relatively cold winters (from December to March) and hot summers which extend from June to August. January temperatures average -1°C (30°F) to -5°C (23°F). July and August average temperatures range from 16.5°C (62°F) to 19°C (65°F), though some days the temperature can reach even 35°C (95°F).
7) Currency: 1 zloty PLN = 0.23 EUR, its one of the cheapest EU countries to go on holiday.